Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Slightly nervous..

Ok, so we leave for my cousin Maria del Mar's wedding on next Wednesday, and surprisingly enough, it's not the flying that is worrying me. What is really starting to give me a case of the needaxanaxsees is whether or not my bridesmaid dress will fit. I am 95% sure it will, but I didn't try on the dress in my size that I ordered, and now, with a week before the wedding, I am starting to panic.

Also, I have no clue on what shoes to wear. Any suggestions? Or should I just buy some shoes when I get there? Use that time to go to Plaza and partake in retail therapy.

Another question... how should I wear my hair??? Curly and worry free or should I try to tame the Mufasa-ness of my hair and brave the freaking humidity with some serious hairspray and a blowout worthy of New Orleans type humidity? I always remember that Friends episode where Monica's hair eventually ended up looking like a Cathy comic strip.

I know this is an abnormal posting, but I am watching tv and am very not-focused. I hope to write something funny tomorrow. In the meantime, have a great night...

No comments:

Followers

About Me

Mom, community manager, Puerto Rican Princess, novice sewer, professional Pinner, Facebooker extraordinaire and love the twittervers. Anything else?